Traders Documents

Please fill out the form below with your Traders details and upload your relevant documentation. Please use PDF format for Certificates. We require the relevant certificates for your trade stall. Public Liability, Food Hygiene, TENS (Temporary Events Notice) etc,.

All traders – public liability

Food traders – public liability, food hygiene certificate

Alcohol traders and bars – public liability, food hygiene certificate, TENS licence.

Please note we will need these by the 10th March 2024.

Please make sure that you accept the Traders Terms and Conditions which are found here.

Any Questions please email

Please fill in your Trading Name
Click or drag files to this area to upload. You can upload up to 6 files.
Please upload your Trader Documentation including Public and Employer liability. Food Hygiene. TEN etc,. PDF File format Please.